Thursday, April 26, 2012

EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT GONDWANA!

We love hearing from you!
Here are some of the lovely comments direct from our store guest book:

"This store reminds me of being in Milan, Italy!" Cheryl, Concord, NH

"I always know I can find a gift for my Mom here!" Lynn from Straford, NH

"Lovin' it" Diane from Concord, NH

"Great variety, best clothing store in NH in my opinion!" Haiwon, South Sutton, NH

"Wonderful clothes - your sales woman was patient and has a lovely sense of style. I left with something beautiful as always." Mary from Lee, NH

"Everyone (and me!) loved my outfit for my son's wedding. The silk jackets are beautiful! Thanks!" Elaine from Concord, NH

"Just love this store!. Wish we had these beautiful outfits in Texas! See ya next year!" Terre form Arlington, TX

"Great colors in this store!"Liz, New York, NY

"The only store I shop at when I visit each year!" Penelope, Seattle, WA

"Love your store. Try to get in whenever I visit. Some of my all-time  favorite tops I bought here." Cynthia from San Mateo, CA

" Love the made in USA clothing!" Pauline Vancouver, BC




No comments: